One of the most common things we hear is:
“At the beginning I told myself, I can handle this, I don’t need an event planner. It didn’t take me long to realize I was wrong.”
Even the most organized and creative person can use a helping hand. After all, it’s your big moment. It’s your graduation, your baby shower, your anniversary, or your wedding… how are you truly going to be able to sit back and enjoy every moment when you are the go-to person and the one who has to handle any last-minute hiccups?
Today, we wanted to share with you five reasons why you should consider hiring an event planner:
5) Resources, Resources, Resources– Event Planners have worked with hundreds or even thousands of vendors. They know who to go to for the best service and price. Without an event planner, you have to rely on a lot of research to find a vendor, and even then, you have to hope the reviews on their website are true. An Event Planner can save you a lot of time by knowing who to call and how to get you the best possible service for the best possible price.
Photo From: Park 55 Hotel
4) Knowledge and Information– It’s our job to know what the hottest trends are and how to get access to them. We know when things go on sale, when to book vendors for the best prices, and how to add little touches to make your event unique. Without a planner, you have to rely on a lot of research.
Did you know Ikat is one of the hottest trends this year?
Photo From: The Wedding Cottage
3) Time is money- Your time is valuable. It is hard enough to try to find time to fit in everything you need and want to do, let alone all of the detail-planning necessary to host a great event. An Event Planner is trained to make all of the details come together in far less time and it is something they also love to do. Without a planner, you almost have to find extra hours in the day to get it all done, and who enjoys that?
Photo From: Glamour
2) The inevitable uh-oh– No matter how carefully planned and organized an event is, it is inevitable there will be one or two hiccups during the day. The DJ is running late, the basket for the programs is missing, your shoe breaks, the iron burned a hole in his shirt, etc. These speed-bumps happen to everyone. An Event Planner’s job is to be prepared for everything and they can make a quick and seamless fix that nobody will notice. Why add extra stress to your day trying to fix these things yourself when you could have someone make sure it all goes perfectly?
Photo From: Thrifty Fun
And the number one reason to hire an Event Planner:
1) Event Planners save you money- Huh? No, you read that correctly, Event Planners save you money. Yes, you pay an Event Planner for their services, but, they will save you a significant amount of money along the way. Event Planners often get direct savings from vendors that they pass along to you as their client. Sometimes the discounts are even as much as 15%-20%. As a quick example, we work with a Florist who gives us a 15% discount. We pass that along to you, and your floral bill just went from $2,000.00 to $1,700.000. We also work with a venue who gives us 20% off per person. So the original bill of $16,500 ($110.00/person x 150 people) is now down to $13,200. Even if you got our most expensive package which starts at $2,000.00, your savings are now over $3,600.00, which covers our services plus more savings for you.
Photo From: Fab Brunette
It is well worth it to hire an Event or Wedding Planner for your big day to make sure you have a unique event while saving time, money, and stress.
Contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss how we can help make your dreams a reality!